1. Keep a picture of a miracle from scriptures in front of you.
13. Brethren, I count not my self to have apprehended but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.
14. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
2. Recognized that unthankful is a sin grievous to the Holy spirit.
And grieve not the holy spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
3. Refuse to discuss every dampens to people. Let God know your problem.
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that he may minister grace unto the hearers.
4. withdraw from unthankful/ungrateful people contentious.
1 corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived; evil communication corrupt good manners.
As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife.
5. Believe your challenges will be over
Many are the affliction of the righteous but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
6. Confess and tell God you are sorry not being thankful for his grace upon your life.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
7. Stop staying around complainers
8. Cryout to God in prayer. Tell him to deliver you from this problem and for not being thankful.